Friday, February 12, 2010

Ever had that feeling inside of you that you've done something, or even said something, that didn't feel so right but you know you had to do, or say, it? We all have. Don't regret making that decision. Everything you choose in life will make you the person you are. Whether good or bad, they shape you. There was a question I read that said "What hurts worse, saying something then regretting you said it? Or not saying anything at all and wishing you had?" Personally, I would go with the second one. I can remember many things people have told me in the past that either broke me or built me up. Either way, I became stronger after they said it. Never saying something you should have? Thats going to sit inside of you. Growing with guilt. Especially knowing that you never have that chance again. I'm not the most wise person in the world. Gosh no. But think about it from my point of view. Would you rather become stronger and get over something said or done to you? Or have this guilt build up inside of you and break you down? Don't be afraid to release what's inside of you. Whoever you're talking to will understand I'm sure. And if they don't, they will in time. Think about something someone told you and you wish they had never even met you. Did you get over it? Are you a different person because of it? If not, think again. I know there's at least one time you have thought that. Don't ignore it. It's there for a reason. Especially if it's someone you care about! Don't let the opportunity pass! Even though they're not sure of it yet, they needed to hear what you had to say. They needed to! Don't ignore it and let it pass you by. Help them shape who they are, by shaping who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment