Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Love. Every girl's dream. True love. It's not a myth. It's not impossible. It's real. It's unpredictable. And it's complicated. But, does that stop us? Not at all. The difficult part, waiting for that one true love to enter your life. We hate to admit it, but as much as we say that we're okay with waiting for the right person, we hate waiting. It's hard. Yes, I'm 16. But, that doesn't mean I'm blind to what love is. I know it when I see it. And it's beautiful. I know that in my future, whether it be 5 or 10 years away, I will get the perfect love for me. Right now, it's seems like a life-time away. Every movie I see or story I hear makes the waiting harder. But, oh so worth it. God made me the type of person that wants that more than anything. I know He puts that in all of us. But, He especially put it in me. Honestly, it sometimes makes me cry at night. You know when you see something so happy and so breath-taking that all you can do is cry? That's how it makes me feel. I can't explain. It's that feeling that the entire world can be crashing down all around me, but I feel that warmth and I can sit there and smile. Mr. Right will do that for me. If I'm feeling like that now just imagine what I'll feel then. All the brokenness from this and that will not only be healed by the grace of God, but complete. Now, don't get me wrong. Jesus has my heart. I'm all His. But, God made men and women a part of each other. He made us to want one another. He made us in His image. It wouldn't make sense to not want that completeness in your life. That love that not only shines because Jesus Himself died because He loved us, but the love a person has for another because of Who made us. With love comes patience, trust...faith. All it comes down to now is whether or not we choose to believe that and that the right person comes at the right time when we need each other the most. Not when we want each other the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment