Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today is a new day. I'm not going to worry about tomorrow and I will not dwell in the past. I am a pretty mellow person. I do, like everyone else, have my moments. But no one is perfect. And some of us don't realize we're making the same mistakes as others are. Yet, we're the ones who look down on them and criticism them. Hypocritical. I try my best to not blame others for something out of their control. Sometimes it seems like the easy thing do to. Right? But, just because it's easy doesn't make it right. Covering things up is so much easier than telling the truth or being straight with someone. But, that's the wrong thing to do. Life's a roller coaster ride. Sometimes it seems like you're just riding on the lowest point and never see what's above. I can tell you that's not true. Happiness and joy is all around you. You just have to look a bit harder. Needs a bit more effort but it is so worth it. The only person keeping you from all the happiness that you say you can't find, is yourself. You're not looking! You must search to find happiness. Take chances, make mistakes and learn from it all along the way. We grow by learning. We live by growing. No one tears others down. It's how you respond that either builds you up or brings you down. No one is stopping you from living your dreams or spreading your wings to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment