Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm not a political person.  I don't really follow what all the commotion is about.  I just have my beliefs and when the time comes to vote, I'll ask God who He wants me to vote for.  But there is one thing that has bothered me for a little while.  Whether you agree with what's going on or not and the decisions that have been made, they've happened.  And in my personal opinion, putting someone down and judging them on a social network isn't the best way to handle it.  We're put on this earth to encourage people.  Bring out the best in them.  No matter who they are, bringing them down and discouraging them in such a way doesn't reflect well on character.  You can completely disagree with what I'm saying and think "She doesn't even pay attention to politics, who is she to say it's wrong or right?"I'm just expressing my opinion as well as the rest.  I'm not writing this to place my stamp on my political side and say who's right and wrong.  But as light to a broken and darkened world, who are we to talk crap about something that's not even in our control? Again, I'm not pointing anyone or anything out and calling names, but think about what you say or do to someone on the social media.  Regardless of if they're ever going to read it or not.  It's not about "What they don't know/see won't hurt them."  It's about "Who are you when no one is looking?"

No comments:

Post a Comment