Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wow, just wow! Those are seriously the only words I have for this journey so far.  God is so freaking amazing! TKUG is unlike any college I could ever have experienced.  All the years that I've been dreaming of what college life and class would be like are nothing compared to what I'm actually living. First of all its small, and I know it will grow, but I like the fact that it's small at the start.  Makes it more personal and easier to connect to people.  And every class, no matter what it is, is biblically based.  We either open or close in prayer. Or both! I love it! It was a total God things how the timing of posting this blog happened too.  I was going to do it a few days ago, but couldn't log into my account for some reason.  And it just so happens that I was able to log in after the school ate lunch together in our student lounge (yes, we're that small for the time being).  It was SO fun to talk with everyone and really fellowship and connect! Within the past couple of days I have made so many incredible friends and this is the time where I will find friendships that will last a lifetime.  I think that's one of the reasons why I've been so excited for college.  To meet new people and really connect with them on a level I have never been able to do in previous years of school.  I wish I had more to say, but God has been so faithful and blessed me and all of my classmates with TKUG.  He leaves me speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment